Another hello from WV

DocMarshall

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 15, 2024
WV
Vehicles
68 Camaro RS, 19 Taco TRD Offroad, 21 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription, 22 Raptor, 24 Crosstrek Limited
Got on the list recently for a LC, and also on the list for a GX550. These are the best looking vehicles I've seen in a long time. This one will be for the wife though. I've owned several Toyotas through the years and I have a 19 Taco TRD Offroad that my youngest drives currently. Excited to get behind the wheel and see how this thing drives.

Got on the list recently for a LC, and also on the list for a GX550.
As am I Doc! I am torn between the two, as there are negatives (not many), and positives for both. In our early 80's, we really need the power running boards. Not set in concrete as yet, but it appears they will only be available on the GX Luxury+. Of course there will probably be aftermarket offerings, but I sure prefer OEM. On the downside, the Luxury+ comes with 22" wheels. Good grief, I want to do some casual off-roading, and they would be far from ideal.

As am I! I am torn between the two, as there are negatives (not many), and positives for both. In our early 80's, we really need the power running boards. Not set in concrete as yet, but it appears they will only be available on the GX Luxury+. Of course there will probably be aftermarket offerings, but I sure prefer OEM. On the downside, the Luxury+ comes with 22" wheels. Good grief, I want to do some casual off-roading, and they would be far from ideal.
I'm looking at the Premium Plus, Overtrail Plus and the Luxury. Still in my 50's so I can do without the steps. :)

Got on the list recently for a LC, and also on the list for a GX550. These are the best looking vehicles I've seen in a long time.

Welcome to the forum! I've put my name down for both vehicles too, but lately, I find myself leaning more towards the LC. The deciding factor for me will be the price/delivery date, which I'm hoping will be announced shortly. Be sure to check out our sister site @ 2024 Lexus GX 550 Forum

Welcome to the forum! I've put my name down for both vehicles too, but lately, I find myself leaning more towards the LC. The deciding factor for me will be the price/delivery date, which I'm hoping will be announced shortly. Be sure to check out our sister site @ 2024 Lexus GX 550 Forum
Unfortunately, sure appears the GX will be available for purchase long before the LC. Not a peep from Toyota, but there seems to be a major glitch in the production of the hybrid drivetrain. Delayed, for the LC, GX, and even the Tacoma.

Hey Qberg! I live in Lavalette, but work in the Barboursville/Huntington/Pt Pleasant areas.

Back