..and ended up here

Atticus

📛 Founding Member
Apr 2, 2024
Ohio
Hi guys, I am a 1955 model. Currently in Ohio. Previously owned 2001 Tundra, 2011 RAV, 2013 Camry and current 2018 RAV. I really just want something more like the Tundra again, that will fit in my garage. Tried hard to talk myself into a new Tacoma, but the games they are playing with options & packages really soured me on that. Makes the Ridgeline look much better.

Then the new LC came along, like a breath or fresh air. EXACTLY what I need, no more, no less - minimal options, yet high tech (underneath, where it matters.) Now I just need to talk myself into paying for one. Or else wait, and hope that the new 4Runner doesn't cost even more...

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am a 1955 model. Currently in Ohio. Previously owned 2001 Tundra, 2011 RAV, 2013 Camry and current 2018 RAV. I really just want something more like the Tundra again, that will fit in my garage. Tried hard to talk myself into a new Tacoma, but the games they are playing with options & packages really soured me on that. Makes the Ridgeline look much better.

Then the new LC came along, like a breath or fresh air. EXACTLY what I need, no more, no less - minimal options, yet high tech (underneath, where it matters.) Now I just need to talk myself into paying for one. Or else wait, and hope that the new 4Runner doesn't cost even more...
Welcome to the forum, I am waiting the new 4Runner as well.......decisions decisions decisions....it's all good though. I am getting one,one way or the other...to hell with the cost I am on a one way flight, going enjoy the ride.

I get it, looking for something similar in feel to my old favorite F150 without going to quite that size again. Worth waiting to see what the new 4Runner has to offer too. I’m assuming its differentiating factor could be a lower price than the LC, but it might mirror the options/packages of the Tacoma somewhat as well.

Back