35" Tire Mock Up

Bufordpp

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jan 6, 2024
CO
Vehicles
2007 FJ
Photoshopped what 35" tires would look like...Enjoy!
landcruiser 35%22 wheels.jpg

35s would look great! It will be interesting to see what kind of lift will be required to fit 35s.

35s would look great! It will be interesting to see what kind of lift will be required to fit 35s.
I tried to simulate the look with a 3" lift..which should be adequate.

35s would be a serious consideration for me at some point. I'm assuming we'll need to get a lower offset wheel but I just hope no body mount chops or similar cutting would be needed to fit them. I never liked cutting into newer vehicles - not even the bumper/fender cutting that's needed for steel/aluminum bumpers on the GX460 and 5th gen 4Runners. Much less, cutting body mounts.

35s would be a serious consideration for me at some point. I'm assuming we'll need to get a lower offset wheel but I just hope no body mount chops or similar cutting would be needed to fit them. I never liked cutting into newer vehicles - not even the bumper/fender cutting that's needed for steel/aluminum bumpers on the GX460 and 5th gen 4Runners. Much less, cutting body mounts.
i'm hearing that the wheel well clearance is good- one blogger believed that one could fit a 35" without chopping anything. Can't wait to see the flood of aftermarket stuff for these too. they should sell well!!

i'm hearing that the wheel well clearance is good- one blogger believed that one could fit a 35" without chopping anything. Can't wait to see the flood of aftermarket stuff for these too. they should sell well!!

Fit and "fit" are two different things. I wouldn't be surprised if 35s can be daily driven under a very moderate lift. I'd be shocked if 35s fit fully tucked. It just doesn't look like the space exists in the fenders and it would have to eat into cargo space at some point.

Fit and "fit" are two different things. I wouldn't be surprised if 35s can be daily driven under a very moderate lift. I'd be shocked if 35s fit fully tucked. It just doesn't look like the space exists in the fenders and it would have to eat into cargo space at some point.
tru that... what I do know is that when mine comes in i'll put bigger tires on it for sure. i put my order in early- first 30 in colorado. the minute mine arrives ill let you all know what tire fits on a three inch lift.

Back