2024 LC at MSRP

Blairwarlock

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 3, 2024
CA
Vehicles
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Range Rover SVR Carbon, 2024 Porsche Spyder RS, 2019 Porsche GT3RS, 2018 Porsche GT3 Touring
Hi all - first time poster but have owned several LC200โ€™s. Looking to purchase/lease a new Land Cruiser for delivery Nov/Dec 2024. If anyone knows who is selling these at MSRP, please message me directly. Happy to buy out of state. Where I live everything sells for an ADM and I have no interest in paying over.

Thank you in advance!

LA and SF Bay area both have several dealers selling at MSRP. Toyota 101 is one of them. Just put some deposits down and get on several lists, and you will have a decent chance of getting a LC by the end of the year. I hear Denver and Seattle are good spots as well. You can also just call dealers across the country as inventory comes in later this year and you can get lucky that way.

I live in the Denver area and find it hard to believe there is a list to get on. Coloradans really gravitate towards Toyota SUVs and everyone I speak to has a LONG list.

It feels like deja vu when I was looking for a Braptor. Ended up getting it from Minnesota but it was a lot of effort. So I get the call around strategy but wanted to see who is actually selling at MSRP to save myself some sanity. I just reached out to Toyota 101 thanks. All the other lists Iโ€™m on nobody will commit to a price.

Last edited:
I feel like Deja Vu when I was looking for a Braptor. Ended up getting it from Minnesota but it was a lot of effort. So I get the call around strategy but wanted to see who is actually selling at MSRP to save myself some sanity. I just reached out to Toyota 101 thanks. All the other lists Iโ€™m on nobody will commit to a price.
Great for you.

LA and SF Bay area both have several dealers selling at MSRP. Toyota 101 is one of them. Just put some deposits down and get on several lists, and you will have a decent chance of getting a LC by the end of the year. I hear Denver and Seattle are good spots as well. You can also just call dealers across the country as inventory comes in later this year and you can get lucky that way.

Spoke to Toyota 101 and placed a deposit at MSRP. Thank you for the referral! The list is long but I have some time and hopefully a lot of people will fall off. Looks like it will be a MY2025 which works better for me and who knows, we may have more exciting trim levels, options and colors by then!

Back